WARNING: BIG FILE. DOWNLOAD FOR FULL VIEW.
I spent roughly 37 nights (with most weekends being a full day of work) on this armour, while the Black Widow was taken care of by a friend within a day. As I was extremely pressed for time to finish it before renovation started in my home, and I wanted to make sure I did not waste any time, I decided to make a production diary to remind myself that I should update it every night.
I used a combination of regular and patterned foam for this project and hand-painted it with acrylics. The utilitarian approach of the design is wonderful as almost no alterations were done to the armour for ease of movement. I did not manage to install LEDs to the back, which is something I intend to address soon before this coming July. Tears happened along areas of tension, but otherwise everything held up very well during the con.